Saturday, March 24, 2012

And SUMMER has officially begun!

Yippeee! It is officially summer! As soon as classes ended for Uno last Friday, we hopped on the plane  on Sunday (no time to waste now :)!) and headed for our summer place, Dumaguete City.

We have landed! Ahhhhh ... home sweet home. Summer here we come :)!


Familiar sights. I took this photo of the Silliman University Church while I was attending my niece's Moving-Up Ceremony. Brought me back so many happy memories of my elementary and high school days. Oh, it is so good to be home.


This School Bus! Oh, if only he could talk, he sure has so many stories to tell! This School Bus has been my school bus ever since my Elementary days! And now, my son is standing in front of it! So surreal! He used to be a sunshiney yellow and now he is a regal white. What can I say, he still sure is standing mighty and proud! 


Our tree. This tree always welcomes me as soon as I enter the gates of my house. He has been around longer than I have been, meaning he is older than me! My mom has fought for this tree, when the electricity people wanted to cut him off :). And he has shared his fruits with us oh so generously! I believe he is a bit of a rare tree now - he is a Mabolo Tree. His fruits are beautiful bright orange orbs and their peelings feel like velvet! Have you tasted a Mabolo?


Wishing you all the joys and happy memories a Summer brings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment