Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple.


It is 7:30am and I already dropped off Uno at his school. Off I go to Starbucks for my daily dose of wake-upper and I sit down and prepare my Macbook, my Ipad and my Iphone for checking, sychronization and whatever. I open my Macbook and I see this - Steve Jobs 1955-2011.  My heart sank and my mouth opened. WHAT? 



I am a recent Apple convert, courtesy of my hubby, and yes, I can never go back to anything else but Apple. My Apple gadgets have amazed me with its speed, beauty and everything in it. As a first time user and not so techy mom, I was just simply smitten with how easy it was for me to switch and how very user friendly my "Apples" are.

I hope Apple will maintain its excellence without their visionary and founder because they sure have a blazing and bright torch to hold on to and pass on for generations to come. I may not know how Steve Jobs was as a person, but he has made a great impact in our lives. And as I offer my gratitude and silent prayers, this I can say to him - you are HOME now.

No comments:

Post a Comment