Thursday, October 20, 2011

Loyal Friend.

It is Uno's semestral break for two weeks and so I am blessed with a vacation too:). Uno sure does know how to take advantage of the  free time he has! He wakes all of us up at 6:30am with his noise, smiles, laughter and kakulitan and he cannot wait to start his day! He has been going with his Papa to the office for two days in a row now because - just because - HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS PAPA AND HE WANTS TO BE LIKE HIS PAPA. So he has been dressing up exactly like his Papa even to the last details like his Papa's wallet, Jabra ear phones, his sunglasses and his sling bag.

And so, here I am alone in the house because I need to catch up on some cleaning the closets and other stuff around the house. Right now, I am having some quiet time and my daily dose of wake-me-upper in the lanai.

Earlier though, after I changed Uno and set him and his papa off to the car for the office, I had an extra pocket of time, and so I brushed Sable's hair (remember, my earlier post about my other child? - yes my dog child Sable:)). And she rewards me for brushing her hair with this:
This is my view as I do some reading and typing.

She rewards me with her loyalty and keeps me company.

She just stays beside me and sleep . . .

And sleep. And how i love it so. I am so blessed to have a loyal friend.














No comments:

Post a Comment