Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yummiest Fish I Have Ever Eaten.

I opened the freezer this morning, and this is the first thing I see . . .

"Wow! What is this? I do not remember buying these in the grocery the other day?"

Then I remember my hubby saying last night, after coming home from a dinner meeting, that he has pasalubong for me and Uno :).

Looks like one of those noodle soup packs right? 
But it isn't noodle soup . . . it is the cutest, yummiest ice cream sandwich that's shaped like a fish!

When you bite into the wafer, it has milky, vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup in it. Yum!

My hubby said that he got it from a Korean grocery right next to the Italian restaurant where they had dinner. Thank you hubby - such a cute, yummy pasalubong you had there :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment