Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Memories.

These past few days has been really crazy busy . . . but all for the love of Christmas, of Sharing, of Spending Time with family and friends, of buying Simple Surprises to show someone how Special she/he is.


It was our Christmas Gift in itself to watch Uno play the part of Gabriel during their Christmas Play.

The hubby and I got to spend some time together over Caramel Milk Tea and Choco Mint Tea Slush.

Uno got invited to a Special Santa Party. And it was magical! The grandparents of Uno's friend do this party every year. They hire an actor to play the part of Santa :). A week before the party, I wrote a letter for Uno that Santa will read to him and also dropped off the present Santa will give to him. Oh the twinkle in the children's eyes were priceless!

We also had our village Christmas Party at our clubhouse last weekend. We were supposed to be dressed in cowboy/cowgirl attire. Since I do not own a single pair of boots :), I had to make do with whatever I had in my closet that kind of looked western in a way :)!

Slept at 2AM trying to wrap as much gifts as I can :)!

Now off I go to give my neighbors this Christmas bread filled with candied fruits, cinammon and nuts! I hope they will find it yummy :).

And lastly, I was so blessed to hear someone say this last Sunday, "Giving is not a requirement, nor is it an obligation. BUT IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO GIVE BACK TO THE ONE WHO GAVE US ALL."

No comments:

Post a Comment