Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.

Finally, I was able to put up our tree! On Christmases past, I was never late in putting up our tree. Come December 1st, our tree is usually up and twinkling. This year though is quite different. I had to retire my 15 year old tree. Oh my precious tree. Not because she is shabby and old-looking, but ever since we moved in our new home this year, we decided to finally get a new one. One that was slim and taller. One that would fit in our new home. I kind of had a hard time looking for a slim one, till this weekend. And now here she is, all tucked up in our window corner . . . welcome home dear tree.

As soon as I got home Saturday night, I started decorating it right away because I wanted Uno to wake up the next day and be surprised :). I finished at 2 in the morning :)! Tadah!

I wanted it all silver at first, but then I decided to put on some red to make it look more festive.


This is how she looks like at night.

Got Mrs. Tree a friend to come home with her so she won't be too lonely. Welcome home too, Mr. Santa. When Uno saw him, he went wild!

I used my old red christmas balls and put them in jars and bowls. A very inexpensive but attractive way to decorate, I discovered :).



Merry Christmas everyone :). HOPE, LOVE, JOY and RENEWED FAITH is what I wish for all. And may the remembrance of the birth of Jesus be the real meaning of Christmas.









No comments:

Post a Comment