Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Last Tuesday, Uno and I did some crafting :). I saw this "Paint Your Christmas Decor" boxes in National Bookstore on SALE, and I could not resist it :)! They have other designs too like Christmas balls, a Snowman and other versions of Santa. I plan to go back and get the other designs because it is so fun to do and it is pretty cheap too :)!

The set comes with two Santas, a brush and a set of paints.



Uno was excited! He starts to paint Santa's boots . . .

And now Santa's pants :) . . .

Tadah :)!!! That's Uno and Mama's Santa looking spiffy and colorful! Ready for their job :)!

As of today, there are three of them, because Ate Len made her own too:).

And they are happily standing on my mantel:). Ho, Ho, Ho!







No comments:

Post a Comment