Monday, December 5, 2011

My christmas gift came early.

I got my Christmas Gift from my hubby early. I got it November 15 pa :). I just looked at it once, just to check it, and I packed it away again - ready to be opened again still on Christmas Day :). He knows how much I wanted this and words are not enough to express my gratitude because I know how he works very hard for me and Uno and how he takes pride in providing for us.


The first time I opened it, I could not hold myself, my heart was pounding and I screamed in delight :)! I told him, "Hub, thank you so much, it is so beautiful. I can't believe I am holding the bag of my dreams :)!". I paraded around with it and called out to him again, "Hub, look at me please. Bagay sa akin! Ang ganda noh?" I was making him kulit to look at the bag. You know what he said? After I heard him say it, I stopped, my heart melted, and I got teary-eyed - not because I had the bag of my dreams but he just simply said: "The bag is not important to me naman. What I really wanted to see is the twinkle and the glow in your eyes the first time you saw it because I am happy when I see you happy."

1 comment: