Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scenes from our Sunday.

Look, how beautiful! It is officially Christmas!


When Uno saw the Chipmunks, he said excitedly, "Ma, take a picture of me please!". I am not sure why they were standing there  - do they have a new movie?


Yes, I know. Papa and Mama smiling and posing nicely and Uno has a ... I am not sure what to call it. I am used to that by now. I get so happy and excited when I review the pictures and see a nice smile on mine and my hubby's face. And as soon as I scan downwards, I see Uno experimenting with different kinds of facial expressions and poses. Almost all our family pictures are like this. 

While waiting for our ride, Uno's yaya (Ate Len) called out to me, "Ma'am, kuhanan kita dyan kasi ang ganda ng background!". I willingly oblige and give her a pose:). After one shot, she said, "Ay, sandali Ma'am uulitin natin kasi isasama ko pala yung display na nasa gilid kasi ang ganda din pala!" (She is talking about those small boxes piled on top of each other at my left.) Yes, she is my official photographer:).







No comments:

Post a Comment