Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My favorites.

If I may, I will interrupt my kiddie posts for a moment, with a mommy post :). I just got inspired yesterday afternoon to take a few snaps of my favorite accessories of late. I never  really had the intention of collecting them, nor do I still now, but I don't know why everytime I see some bangles and cuffs in shops, I easily get attracted and lured :). And if I may say so, TEMPTED - to bring them home with me :). Good thing, we do have a lot of beautiful and affordable ones at that, around the Metro :). You just have to really look around well for these beauties. I love wearing them for the extra ooomph and color it gives to any outfit wether it is just a "shirt and leggings" ensemble or a "white button down and maxi skirt" ensemble :). 


My favorite accessories as of late :).

I love cuffs of all kinds and I don't know why but I do get easily attracted to the whites, blacks and neutral colored ones :).

Plain ones, Studded ones, Ones with stones and skulls and charms and whathaveyou :).

As of now though, this one holds a special place in my heart :). It is on heavy rotation because I love its perfect width - not too thick and not too thin, and I love its perfect cobalt blue color.

Took Cobalt Blue for a spin out yesterday :).

Do you love Baubles and Bangles and Beads too :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment