Sunday, November 13, 2011

Karate Mornings.

Saturday mornings are Karate mornings. Uno loves his Karate classes because as usual, he gets to imagine doing fighting scenes like his favorite characters. I love his Karate for the excercise he gets and for how the sport instills discipline and patience. We go to AAK at Ateneo and they hold their classes at the Moro Sports Center. Its a beautiful place because of all the trees and the fresh air.


This is my view as I sit on a bench while waiting for Uno. Beautiful isn't it? A lot of people spend their Saturday mornings walking or jogging on this deck.




This is basically how their training classes look like.




And this is how their Exhibition, which is held once a year, looks like.



And this is me and my Karate Kid:) after his training. Excuse that facial expression of his, please. He is still in his "pretending to be a karate master mode". Now off we go to get our  favorite cool, yummy drinks! Watermelon Zagu for Uno and Hazelnut Cappuccino Zagu for me :)!







No comments:

Post a Comment