Friday, November 18, 2011

Easiest way to spruce up a room.

A few months back, as I was going around The DIY Shop, I found some wall decals on Sale. I bought some because for one, they were quite cheap and also, we are at a point where my hubby and I still cannot decide on how to do Uno's room. One day, he wants his room theme to be wrestling. Then the next week it is Spiderman. Then the next, it is Cars. Oh my! That is why his room is a hodge podge of all the characters he loves :). So the walls of his room remained bare too with only the wooden letters U, N and O mounted near his headboard. I used these three wooden letters  in his nursery  before in our old home and kept them with me for sentimental reasons :). So when I saw the decals, I decided to stick some on Uno's room walls so they won't look too bare anymore. And so that when he is a little bit bigger and when we have saved enough to do a room makeover, I can just easily remove the decals and not feel bad about it because at least, they did not cost me that much :).

Those are the penguin decals that I stuck as if they were playing and jumping to the water. I was happy because Uno loved them :).


On the other wall, I stuck some sporty decals. Uno loved it too because I told him that the red cap had his name on it. 
Number 1 = Uno :).

And when I went home to my home in the province (Dumaguete City), I also did some wall decals in my nieces' bedroom :). There were not much choices available there but I found a cute vine design that I thought would fit their room since they have a double decker bed and some red butterflies design too. Sorry though, I do not have a picture of the red fluttering butterflies that I stuck on their closet wall. But this is how the vine looked like:
That's my cutie pie niece, Roseanna and Uno when we went home for a vacation last July. Hi San-san :)! We miss you!


It is the weekend again :). Have a blessed and fun one!


No comments:

Post a Comment