Friday, November 11, 2011

Me Time.

Every morning during schooldays, I get to have my precious "me time".  After I drop off Uno at his school,  I get a two-hour-more-or-less pocket of time that I get to spend the way I want to (that is also if, I do not have errands to do). One of the things I really enjoy doing during my "me time" is having coffee and breakfast at this special little cafe. I am so lucky because this cozy nook is just so near Uno's school.






Chocolate French Toast with Country Sausages. Yummmm :). Another favorite breakfast of mine is their "Spicy Tuyo".

My daily wake-me-upper :). I cannot do without my morning coffee :). What about you:)?

Flourless Molten Chocolate Cake. This is mine and my hubby's favorite. You know what it
tastes like? Melted Milo :).




Oh no, I am getting hungry now. Have to wait till Monday to visit there and get my breakfast fix :). If you find yourself in the Katipunan area, visit this cafe :).

Yipppeee it is Friday . . . Happy Weekend everyone :)!





















No comments:

Post a Comment