Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hit me big time.

As I have shared before, I really treasure the "breakfast moments" that I get to spend with my "mommy friends".  It is at these times that we get to unwind and just be "girls" for a moment, it is at these times when we share stories about our families and children and laugh and learn from each other. This morning, a special mommy friend of mine, Aleah, shared this video with me. She first saw it from Daphne Osena Paez' blog. And so we watched it. And after we did, we cried, and we laughed, and we shared stories.

The video hit my heart and my soul big time. I could not stop the tears from falling. I tried really hard to not cry because we were in a coffee shop :). And the minute I got back home this afternoon, I watched it all over, and there were tears, again. The mother in this video wrote about her journey in bringing up her two sons and her words are beautiful and so true. It is as if she put words into my emotions and it is as if she was talking directly to me. I want to share it with all of you too . . .



Thank you Daphne.ph for sharing with us this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment