Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snippets from the weekend.

The weekend that was . . .

We welcomed the upcoming weekend with a Birthday :). We were treated to a very yummy breakfast last Friday by one of my "Mommy Friends" at one of our favorite breakfast places, Banapple. Happy Birthday Enchit!


Saturday was a perfectly ordinary day for us :). Except for the hubby who went to the office for half of the day, Uno and I stayed home the whole day.
I had some packing to do for some deliveries. Thank you for shopping at Cookiepot :)!


I had the time to catch the twilight. The magic hour when the sun meets the moon. And the sky was beautiful. And it was a quiet time to get to be thankful for the day.


Had the time too to finally light up this DIY candle of mine. I saw this candle in the Supermarket while I was doing my groceries a while back and I fell in love with its pure white color:). I put it inside a big vase and anchored it with some white pebbles underneath :).


And Uno chose this spot in our bedroom for his afternoon nap and in the evening too. Eversince he had his school camping, he has been wanting to sleep on the floor :). And so, I always have to make a comfy makeshift spot for him :).


And Sundays are always the highlights to the weekend:). Not only because we get to spend time together as a family but most of all because we get to spend time with our Lord. Ah, blessed Sunday :).


How was your weekend? I hope yours was a good one too and I wish you all the blessings for this new week :).










No comments:

Post a Comment