Sunday, February 5, 2012

Snippets from the weekend.

It was a "filled to the brim" weekend for us :). Starting with Uno's Field Trip last Thursday, then on Saturday, it was marathon cooking for me :), watching a live WWE (Wrestling) show and a birthday party. Then to cap it all, yesterday, Sunday, we had a perfect brunch and the creamiest and yummiest halo-halo :). 


While I cooked, Uno decided to be a "KNIGHT", complete with a horse or cow :).


And then, after being a knight, I found him in our bedroom with all the pillows on the floor! I asked him why the pillows are on the floor and he said that he is playing "catch the crocodile" with his Papa :)! At times, yes, I have two sons :).


And then, that night, it was a dream come true for Uno to watch his favorite wrestlers live at the Araneta Coliseum :).


We capped off our weekend with a brunch, lots of running around for Uno and the creamiest and yummiest Razon's Halo-Halo :). 


And to start off my week, nothing gives me more joy than seeing this Papa and his Little Boy walk hand-in-hand :).

I wish you all a great and happy week ahead :). God bless you :).







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Melody :). Thank you for dropping by and thank you for your comment :). Yes, I love that skirt so much, I use it all the time. I actually ordered it locally from a lady who makes it herself :). God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Hi! So happy to hear about your wonderful weekend. It was a quiet one for us - since Toto started working at the Navy Civilian Command (MSC). He's off to New Jersey for 3 weeks. But anyway, we still had a good and peaceful weekend. Talk to you later! Huggies to Uno!
    Joy, SanSan, Kris, and Yanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy, Toto and Kids :)! Thank you for dropping by :). We miss you all! :)

      Delete