Friday, January 20, 2012

Dream Rooms.

As I mentioned previously in an older post of mine, we have not really finished fixing Uno's room yet. We are waiting for a time (not so long from now, I hope) when his choices for his room theme have quite settled down and when we have saved enough for new furnitures. Now, if you ask him, he wants WWE, Spiderman, Cars, Batman, Thomas and so many other more choices that increases by the day. These days, his long list now includes Alvin and the Chipmunks, Dragonball,  and a rocker theme (one that includes a guitar, he says, like the ones he saw in American Idol). So, his room now is a mismash of themes: WWE, Fishes, Spiderman, Sports, Penguins and a whole lotta more :).


This is pretty much how Uno's room looks like now :). His bed used to be his Papa's when he was still a law school student, so that bed would be more than 15 years old :)! That study table and the toy rack, we got when he was still in my tummy, so those two would be over 5 years old :)! Wow, now I realize I got some pretty sturdy stuff here huh :)?!? Needless to say, they really have sentimental value.

As much as I love the furnitures we have in his room now, because they do have sentimental value and they have stayed with us through thick and thin, we do have to make some changes here and there. The study table for instance is getting too small for him. When he sits on the chair his knees already hit the table :)! And not that we are not happy with the "mismash theme" - I  simply adore it and Uno loves his room to  pieces! So from time to time, I have kept a little compilation of really adorable dream rooms just to keep me inspired and dreaming :). Here are some of them:

I would love for him to have a cozy nook to read some books. And look at that giant animal pillow!

It is a girl's room I know, but I love how fresh the green wall looks and yes, the tree decal - I have been looking for tree decals ever since last year when I saw this, but I can't seem to find some.






Images from: Ohdeedoh, Apartment Therapy and Topazmommy.com.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone! It is a long weekend once again (because of the Chinese New Year on January 23), so HOORAY! 






No comments:

Post a Comment