Sunday, January 15, 2012

The weekend that was.

The weekend that was . . .
That is what happened before our friend tried to snap some family pictures that I badly need to submit to Uno's school for his Yearbook.

We had some neighbors over for some pizza and coffee:).

Saw the prettiest wrapping paper at FullyBooked:). Now I know where to get some.

Sunday, my little family had lunch at Old Vine in Eastwood. And, I finally was able to try Happy Lemon! A lot of people have been raving about their Rock Salt and Cheese drink. The one I tried (in the picture) is Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese. It was yummy, especially the white cream on top. And, that is Uno pretending to sleep in Happy Lemon's couch - I don't know why :).

And of course, when Uno's at the toystore, he never pretends to be tired or sleepy :)!

I hope we all will have a great and blessed week ahead :). Yesterday, I was reminded at church of something wonderful: Heaven is already given to us as a prize at the end of our amazing race here on earth. So what matters really most is how we run our race. I did not make any New Years' Resolution for 2012. And yesterday, I decided on one. Only one, but a tough one, but very, very well worth it: "Well done my good and faithful servant."







No comments:

Post a Comment