Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do I want to be today?

It is a Saturday and before Uno took his morning bath he asks me, "Hmmm, what do I want to be today Mama?". I tell him, "Take a bath first and then you decide whatever you want to be.". You see, I have a bag full of costumes for him. Costumes that I have kept from past Halloweens that still fit him and costumes that I buy when I see them on SALE:) . Oh, how he loves wearing different costumes! And oh, how I enjoy watching him!
Tadah! He decides to be Batman in Slippers today :)!

"Bye Mama!" he announces. And off he goes to our neighbor's house not even giving me a second to take a picture of him properly :).

He comes back after lunch still as Batman and still not giving me a second to take a picture of him :). So much to do, so little time - that is his motto in life right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment