Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alone but happy.

I spent time alone yesterday. I thought I needed it. When it is a New Year, I always find myself like this. I just want to be quiet, walk around, think, contemplate, pray, be grateful for everything. So yesterday, I had to get a special something for my father-in-law because it is his birthday today. I already knew what I had to buy for him because my hubby and I spotted what we wanted to give him already. So after I got it, I had lots of time :). I went around, did some window shopping, tried on some pretty clothes, tried on some really high-heeled shoes :), bought a cobalt blue blouse that I have been wanting to buy (and it was on sale at 40% off yesterday - yay!) and black palazzo pants that I have been wanting too, bought some little surprises for Uno at Vente (this small stall that sells stuff at P20 :)), had coffee and oh wow, I enjoyed my "alone time".  Times like these, I find that I need too. It fuels my soul and allows me to go back to my husband and son refreshed, energized and happy.


Thank you "Life After Breakfast" for sharing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment