Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pocket of time.

We got a little pocket of time today, Uno and I. After school, before we headed home, we spent some time together at Seattle's Best Coffee. I had my favorite cup of White Chocolate Mocha and he had Peach Juice and we talked, and played, did our own thing (him at the Ipad and me on my laptop) and we had fun :). It was just for a while but nevertheless, it was special :).







Oh I forgot, it wasn't really me and Uno only. Dexter was with us too. See that monster tucked in his shirt? That's Dexter. His favorite companion of late. He goes to school with him (in his backpack), sleeps with him, baths with him, drinks milk too - everything, they do everything together.

This is Dexter. The newest member of my little family.










No comments:

Post a Comment