Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Earth Saver and Stacy's.

Yesterday, Uno's school had a little program called Little Earth Saver. They do this program yearly to culminate the fund raising drive that they do to raise money for various school projects and also, to raise awareness on recycling trash to help save Mother Earth. Each child is encouraged to bring recyclable trash from home, every Friday of the week. They were able to raise around P73,000.00 this year! Wow, money from trash :)!

They performed adorable dances for us :).

After the school program, Hubby, Uno and I went to Stacy's to have lunch. Stacy's is a fairly new restaurant owned by one of Uno's schoolmate. She has been inviting me to try out their restaurant since the day it opened :). So yesterday, we finally got the chance to visit it and oh my, it is such a charming and pretty restaurant! 

It felt like I was in a place designed by Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic :). So pretty!

One of the things that I really loved about this restaurant was that they had a nook for the little ones! Uno loved the nook and so did this little girl :). They had wooden blocks to play with and coloring pages and crayons to get busy with :).

Before serving our food, they gave us this really cute mugfull of salted popcorn, mini marshmallows and strawberry pretzels! :)

What we had for lunch :).

Random pretty things. Check out their ref! A retro pink one that I would love to have but I am quite sure my hubby would not allow me to put in our house :).

Me and my little boy who is getting taller everyday! :)

Have a happy weekend everyone!














No comments:

Post a Comment