Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thankful.

Today, I am thankful for . . .

This little family of mine.

This funny boy of mine.

My other household members - Sheila, Juvy, Len, Ricky and Kay. My life would not be the same without them, they are such blessings to our home and to Uno, who loves them so (they are his playmates, watches DVD films with them, eats with them, have dancing and singing concerts with them . . .) :).

This morning, I had my new breakfast favorite (again!). Peppermint Mocha and Pretzel with Sour Cream. Yum!!! Can't wait to have it again! And of course, I got to spend time with my breakfast buddies: Aleah, Enchit, Mona and Mai.

My window view while having breakfast and the early morning sun framing everything so perfectly.

Thank you dear Lord, for all these blessings - small ones and big ones, random ones and important ones. They are one and the same, reminders of how big your Love is for me. Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment